I wanted to have a fun way to teach the Plan of Happiness to my kids, so I created the following activity. Here are the instructions so you can make one for your kids too…
1. Gather needed materials:
(Picture of cardstock and sheet protector)
2. Find your favorite Plan of Happiness photo on the Internet (I found my favorite in the January 2008 Friend… https://www.lds.org/friend/2008/01/my-life-is-a-gift-my-life-has-a-plan?lang=eng )
(Picture of the (Picture of the front of the pieces) back of the pieces)
3. Put card stock into the sheet protector and arrange the pieces in the perfect order on the top.
4. Add the other half of Velcro onto the sheet protector right under the other half of the Velcro, so they connect
5. Connect them together and put in child’s notebook.
6. Teach kids the full picture first and then have them play different games. Example games I play are found in the video above. Have fun with it. Happy creating ☺