We follow the church standards of dressing modestly. No tank tops, low cut shirts or short shorts. Follow the rule of thumb: Cover your shoulders, chest, midriff and knees.
Our conference and classes are designed for 12 years old and older. Please do not bring younger children or babies. If you are nursing we ask that you only attend when you baby is sleeping. We are recording these classes, please be considerate and take your baby out if he is making noises.
What you can expect:
* Great venue. The classrooms are close together, the halls are wide and the vendor hall is close and it is all on one level. South Towne Expo Center is a centralized, easy to find, and has free parking.
* Great and amazing presenters ranging from parenting skills and traveling with your family to the nuts and bolts of homeschooling and rejuvenating your soul. Our presenters are all focusing on the Plan of Happiness and how the knowledge of it brings us more happiness in our lives. There will be times for you to meet with the presenters after each class.
* The vendor hall is exactly that, the hallway filled with great educational choices. We have chosen the best of the best to represent the LDS Homeschooling community. There will also be scheduled times for the vendors to present their product or service on a vendor stage.
* Time to visit with friends and meet new people. We have scheduled time to visit the vendors and with each other. We want you to have a positive experience and to be able to receive the inspiration you need for your family whether it comes from a speaker, workshop, vendor or visiting with a stranger
* Uplifting music will be played during the conference.
What to bring:
* a jacket as the rooms may get cool. Layers work well.
* pencil and paper to take notes and other information
What does acting, paper airplane, piano and traveling have in common? Any guesses?